06 March 2018

How to Activate the Heart for JP Lab Apps

I received some questions and complaints that the JP Labs apps are not paying as high as I was telling them to be. I apologize for not including it in my previous blog. Here, I will show you how to activate the heart and boost your earnings per claims. 

If you haven't downloaded the apps yet, I would recommend you to do so now. The pictures of the apps are below and use code T82JT to receive 1,000 free Satoshi on sign-up.

As I have said, you can claim up to 60 Satoshis per claim every 15 minutes. If the heart is not activated, you can only get up to 20 satoshis maximum. So make sure to activate the heart. 

Here's one of my draws last night. 
As you can see, I have managed to receive 62 Satoshis on that particular draw. Here's another one. So how can you do it? Continue reading below. 

Always remember that faucets earn their income through ads on their sites and for this particular case, in their app. So to activate the heart and get earning bonus you just have to click the ad which is on the bottom of the page. 


After you do so, you just have to refresh the page by clicking this button. 


once you do so then TADAA !! the heart will appear right after. 
and you can save up faster to withdraw to your wallet.

Here are the withdraw thresholds : 
 XAPO - 20,000 every Friday
Coinbase - 20,000 every Friday
Direct - 50,000 every Friday

Easy right? So what are you waiting for? Download these apps now! 









If you want to add any other legit app or even just for suggestions, just send me a message  here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Activate the Lucky Clover for BitCypher Apps

Hi! This segment is regarding the BitCypher apps and how to earn higher and withdraw faster.  If you haven't downloaded the apps yet, I...